Monday, March 24, 2008

Susan's Baby Shower

One of my high school friends and college roommates, Susan Fredrickson, is having a baby boy! Juli Aird got a bunch of us together and had a baby shower for her. We went and got pizza and chatted about what has been up with us since we last saw each other. It is crazy where life has taken us since high school. It was a lot of fun and really good to see everyone. Congrats to Susan!

This is the gang! Megan Shaw, Julie Deng, Katrina Strong, Susan Fredrickson, Tori Kohlieber, Juli Aird, me.

Ooooh! Is there a baby in there?!


Presents!

You can never have too many diapers!


A beautiful blanket, thanks to mom!



3 comments:

Kris and Brett said...

Yay for a blog update! I stopped checking for a while and was pleasantly surprised when I checked today! It looks like life is treating you well. I sure miss you!

The Tylkas said...

cute cute. Love ya lots!

Susan said...

Thanks for taking all those pictures at my shower. They're so much fun. Good times.