Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cabela's


Well I know that I have been a major slacker on posting on my blog so I am trying to catch up! Here are some pictures of when we took Korban and Savannah to Cabela's. Korban was super cute and had a blast looking at all of the fish and stuffed animals!

Korban loved looking at all of the fish in the tanks at Cabela's. He just kept running back and forth, it was sooooo cute!


Cute little Savannah! Isn't she adorable!



Korban was so cute while we were walking around looking at all of the taxidermy animals. He would always point at them and say, "Is that scary?" Here I got him in the middle of the act.

1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

Yeah! I checked your blog and it was updated! I loved getting to see you this weekend! We are excited for summer when we will get to see you a bit more I hope!