Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas Day!

Christmas was wonderful! I was very blessed and received a lot of wonderful gifts from a great family. The best part was watching the little kids open their presents and talking to Elder Tylka out in Northern California.Marinda was delighted to find spam in her stocking(he he). It has been a favorite of hers since she tried it on our Hawaii trip.
Korban had a lot of fun helping Savannah open her presents, while Savannah enjoyed the boxes the presents were in.
Korban had a lot of fun opening his presents!


Korban's favorite present was a Thomas the Tank Engine trainset from Grandpa. They had a lot of fun putting it all together and Korban could hardly wait till it was ready to go.




Nothing like watching a train go around in circles. Korban never got bored of it!
This is one of my favorite pictures from Christmas. Grandpa and Korban look so cute! They had a lot of fun with the new toy.

Christmas was wonderful because of the time I spent with my family. They are truly one of the greatest gifts given to me. The greatest is the atonement of Jesus Christ because that really is everything to me. Merry Christmas to all of you!



1 comment:

The Tylkas said...

I love those last two pics!! Thank you for posting them! Keep up the blog!